Dental emergencies can be a nightmare. The last thing you
want to do is call multiple offices.
Frequently Asked Questions
You must seek immediate emergency dental treatment in case of a chipped tooth. Until then, rinse your mouth with saline solution or warm water. Apply cold compresses to the affected area. It helps you keep down the swelling until you reach an emergency dentist in Tacoma.
Here are a few steps to help ease persistent discomfort from a toothache:
- Brush and floss your teeth to remove any food particles stuck in-between and on your teeth.
- Rinse your mouth with warm water and a pinch of salt.
- If your gums are swollen, apply a cold compress on the outside of the affected area.
- It is highly recommended not to place any painkillers against the gums. It can damage the soft gum tissues.
If the toothache perseveres, call (253) 761-3000 to see one of our expert emergency dentists in Tacoma, Washington.
It’s crucial to act quickly to save your knocked-out tooth. Follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Always hold the tooth by its crown. Don’t scrub it.
- Avoid touching the root of the tooth to avoid contamination.
- Gently rinse it with clean water or saline solution.
- Put the tooth in milk to keep the cells moist and alive.
- Try to reach your emergency dentist within 30 minutes of the accident.
For more information please call 253-761-3000 or contact us. One of our experts will answer all your questions.